2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDenmark Road, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Beautifully presented end terrace house
- En-suite & ground floor wet room
- Large, enclosed low maintenance garden
- Characterful features mixed with contemporary styling
- Strip wood flooring
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200.000
Do not miss out on the opportunity to acquire this much improved and excellently positioned end terrace house, much loved and improved the current vendors, the property has been thoughtfully and tastefully designed with good quality fixture and fittings.
Lounge 11' 4" into chimney breast x 14' 3" into bay ( 3.45m into chimney breast x 4.34m into bay )
With double glazed entrance door, feature single glazed sliding sash bay window to the front aspect. with fitted shutter blinds, strip wood flooring, feature open fireplace with surround and mantle, column radiator, smooth ceiling with ornate coving and decorative ceiling rose and oak door to:
Stairs to the first floor and oak door to:
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.58m )
Feature single glazed sliding sash window to the rear aspect, strip wood flooring, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, smooth ceiling, ornate coving and under stairs storage cupboard. Oak door to:
Kitchen 12' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.01m )
Fully fitted quality range of cream high gloss wall and base units with soft close doors, solid timber worksurface, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, stack oven and grill, storage cupboard housing modern gas fired boiler, smooth ceiling, inset LED spotlights and Norfolk red tiled floor with single glazed sliding sash window to the side aspect and door to side aspect.
With a suite comprising shower area with shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with pitched ceiling, tiled walls, tiled floor and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" into chimney breat x 12' ( 3.43m into chimney breat x 3.66m )
Sliding sash window to the front aspect, strip wood flooring, built in storage cupboard, loft access, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, feature cast iron fireplace with Norfolk red tile hearth and column radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 3" into chimney breast ( 3.66m x 3.43m into chimney breast )
feature single glazed sliding sash window to the rear aspect, strip wood flooring, smooth ceiling, column radiator, feature fireplace with Norfolk red tiled hearth and door to:
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, separate rainwater shower, separate rinser and glass shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, white wash wooden floor boards and sliding sash window to the rear aspect.
To the front there is a low maintenance courtyard and low maintenance gravel beds with inset flowers, plants and shrubs and a traditional check tiled path with steps to the front door. There is a good sized bisected rear courtyard garden enclosed by brick walling and fencing with pergola with decorative rose beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60823967.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.