2 bedroom flat for saleArcher Road, Branston, LINCOLN
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Sought After Village Location
- Amenable Position
- Transport Links to the City Centre
Situated within the desirable and sought after village location of Branston is this well-appointed first floor apartment. Benefitting from a quiet and rural location. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as mini-supermarkets, eateries and high performing schools.
Situated within the desirable and sought after village location of Branston is this well-appointed first floor apartment. Benefitting from a quiet and rural location. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as mini-supermarkets, eateries and high performing schools. The neighbourhood offers excellent transport links into the city centre and surrounding villages via bus which run on a regular basis. The flat briefly comprises; an Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner/Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Having a wall mounted panel radiator leading into:-
Open Plan Living Kitchen 19' 1" x 12' 1" ( 5.82m x 3.68m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer incorporating electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, holding the central heating boiler complete with wooden laminate flooring, partially tiled and leading into the Lounge; Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, television point and an electric feature fireplace
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, benefiting from fitted wardrobes, a wall mounted panel radiator, television points and access into the loft
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, benefiting from fitted wardrobes, a wall mounted panel radiator and television points
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, profiting a heated towel rail and radiator, extractor fan, complete with full tiling and a double glazed window to the side aspect
Offering parking on a 'first come first serve' basis
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60828158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.