5 bedroom detached house for saleRumptons Paddock, Grendon Underwood, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
Guide Price £595,000
- Modern detached house
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen, breakfast room, utility room
- Double garage with a studio/home office above, workshop
- Landscaped gardens
- Cul-de-sac location
- Catchment for Waddesdon C. of E. Secondary School, Aylesbury Grammar and High School
A modern five bedroom detached house set in a cul-de-sac with 2,528 sq. ft. of accommodation including a double garage with a studio/home office above and a workshop. Brambletye is set in landscaped gardens and within approximately 10 minutes' walk of local amenities. Over the years, the current owners have extended the property to include a breakfast room, a conservatory, a utility room, a fifth bedroom, a studio/home office above the garage, and a workshop. Ultrafast fibre broadband has been installed in the house. The landscaped gardens wrap around the property with timber sheds, a greenhouse and rear access. Local amenities in Grendon Underwood include a village shop, a post office, a combined school, a village hall, a public house and a church. Bicester, which is 8 miles away, and Aylesbury, 12 miles away, offer a wider variety of shops and social facilities. Services to Marylebone from Bicester Village railway station take 59 minutes. The property is also in catchment for Aylesbury grammar schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60830720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO154849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.