3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSHARDLOW ROAD, ALVASTON
Sold STC £169,950
- TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE PORCH AND HALLWAY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- CONVERTED LOFT SPACE
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
*** TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED - CONVERTED LOFT SPACE *** Hannells Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this traditional bay fronted semi detachedhome. The property offers ideal accommodation for the growing family with the benefits of gas fired central heating and double glazing, in brief the accommodation comprises enclosed entrance porch, spacious reception hallway, lounge, seperate dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a three piece suite and stairs leading to the converted loft space. Outside there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to an attached single garage to the front and a low maintenance rear garden. The property is well located for Alvaston and it's amenitied including shops, schools and transport links to the A50, A52, East Midlands Airport and easy access to Derby City centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60840968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2273740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Alvaston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.