3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitehorse Hill, Chatham, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2/3 bedroom mid terraced home
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Walking distance to town centre and train station
- Needs updating
- No chain plus storage cellar
- EPC energy rating D (60)
What a great opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious terraced property, which is a blank canvass waiting for you to add your own personal touch.The property itself charm and character throughout, which his quite homely. If you have always wanted the opportunity to put your interior designing skills to the test, then this is it.One huge benefit for this place is the convenience of the location and all the amenities are more or less on the doorstep. As a result it is going to appeal to a wide range of buyers. London commuters you don't have to worry either, because both Chatham and Gillingham train stations are easily accessible.On the outside you have a sizeable rear garden which is pretty private and with views over the valley. If you are green fingered then you will be right in your element out here. I can only imagine it is a great place to chill out in the summer time whilst enjoying a barbecue. If you need more useable space, then get to work on the cellar.
What the Owner says:
I have been here for many many years and it has been a great place to call home.It is almost like living in a cottage, it is quaint, quirky and it felt like home from the moment I walked through the front door. I couldn't believe the size of the garden which was a huge bonus.So much has changed over the years in the area, but one thing which won't is how practical the location is. There is a hospital up the road, town centre just down the road and if you don't drive you can still get around.I have had some great memories over the years and I do hope the new owners enjoy many more themselves.
- Lounge: 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.08m)
- Dining Room: 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 6'1 (2.80m x 1.86m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'5 (2.06m x 1.96m)
- Cellar: 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 10'2 (3.41m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 6'0 (2.80m x 1.83m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60841106.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10432843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.