4 bedroom detached house for saleOff Broughton Way, Broughton Astley
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Ceramic flooring to Kitchens - Colour choice available dependent upon stage of construction
- Carpets from selected range
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom half tiled where sanitary ware is fitted, fully tiled to bath recess
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double glazed windows throughout
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
The Kittiwake is a 4 bedroom detached house comprising of Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, 4 Bedrooms (ensuite to master) and Bathroom. Double garage and garden.
Fitted Kitchen with Under Pelmet lighting to wall units.
Stainless Steel SMEG Duel Fuel Range Cooker & Stainless Steel Canopy Chimney Hood.
One & half bowl Stainless Steel sink.
Plumbing and electrics for washing machine.
Integrated Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher.
White Triple Spotlight fitting.
Ceramic flooring to Kitchen and Utility (if applicable).
Full gas central heating. (or alternative system if gas not available).
White Sanitary ware to Bathrooms with co-ordinating wall tiles.
Thermostatic Shower over bath in Main Bathroom together with a Silver Shower Screen.
Thermostatic shower to En-Suite(s), (where applicable) with co-ordinating wall tiles.
Shaver Socket & Chrome Heated Towel Rail to the Bathroom & En-Suite(s).
BT. Telephone point to Lounge next to TV. aerial point, and Bed 1. (Study if applicable).
T.V aerial point in Lounge, Bed 1 & Kitchen/Diner.
Intruder Alarm System.
Smoke detectors and security locks to all external doors.
Coach light to front & rear elevation of property.
Fenced rear garden. Turfing to front and rear gardens (where applicable).
N.H.B.C. 10 year warranty.
Carpets from the Jelson selected range.
off Broughton Way
For more information please contact the Sales Office open Friday - Monday 11am - 5pm on 07900687543
A popular large village on south west Leicestershire approximately 9 miles from Leicester city centre. This village is within easy reach of train stations at Narborough, South Wigston and Hinckley and also M1 and M69 motorway network. It also benefits from local shops, schools, pubs and leisure activities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26406358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Leicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.