2 bedroom maisonette for saleBarn Lane, Solihull
Sold STC £125,000
- First floor maisonette - Two bedrooms
- Fantastic rear garden
- Garage en bloc
- double glazing (where specified)
- No chain
**EXTENDED LEASE ON COMPLETION** A spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette set in a convenient location. The property in brief comprises lounge, two bedrooms, bath room,kitchen, fantastic rear garden, garage en bloc, double glazing (where specified).
A MUST VIEW !!! A spacious two bedroom first floor maisonette set in a convenient location. Walking distance to olton train station and a short walk to richmond park it really is one not to be missed. The property in brief comprises lounge, two bedrooms, shower room, breakfast kitchen, front and rear gardens, garage en bloc, double glazing (where specified) and under floor heating. The property is being sold with no chain. Viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation and stairs up to hallway.
Doors off to:
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, telephone socket, TV aerial and opening through to:
Kitchen 9' 11" plus door recess x 9' 11" ( 3.02m plus door recess x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard, a range of wall and base units with work surface over and a stainless steel sink/drainer.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation,
Bedroom Two 11' x 6' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and built in wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, wash hand basin, bath, WC and fully tiled.
Well maintained good sized rear garden.
Located at the rear of the property.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60843344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL201414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.