6 bedroom detached house for saleTizzick Close, Norwich, NR5 9HB
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 12 MONTHS AST FROM SEPT 2016
- 6 BEDROOM
- 3 W/C
- EASY ACCESS TO UEA & NNUH
- 3 MONTHS FREE MANAGEMENT FROM C21
- HUGE POTENTIAL FOR RENTAL UPLIFT
- IDEAL ARMCHAIR INVESTMENT
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!! CENTURY 21 Norwich is delighted to present a SPACIOUS six bed detached house in the popular threescore area. With easy access to the UEA and NNUH
Property currently rented on a 12 Months contract from September 2016 achieving £1700 PCM generating a potential yield of 7.56%. Property has potential for rental uplift but will need minor refurbishment. This presents a great opportunity for investors entering the rental market for the first time or experienced investors.
Accommodation comprises of:
Downstairs a large kitchen, with integrated appliances. A good size living room, a downstairs bedroom and toilet.
Upstairs has five bedrooms one en-suite and a family bathroom.
Also benefits from a garage, two drive way spaces and a large garden.
Three months FREE management with CENTURY 21 Norwich
The property can be sold on its own or as part of portfolio
Please call us now on 01603 444251 for more information or to arrange a viewing
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2298692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Melanie Estates, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.