9 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Morte Road, Mortehoe, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34
- 9 bedrooms
- 5 reception rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Secondary accommodation
- Private Parking
- 0.69 acres
In the heart of a pretty village, The Grange is a substantial Victorian house, believed to date from the 1870 and extended at a later date. It is split into 5 apartments, with consent for a 6th penthhouse apartment, all enjoying sea views and with
recent permission for full residential use. EPC: F.
The property has been used as a holiday letting business but certificate of lawfulness has recently been obtained for adaption of the property into 5 self-contained residential apartments plus a penthouse. It has been well maintained and would likely appeal to investors interested in developing the property to its full potential, with a view to possibly selling of the apartments individually.
The layout of the accommodation can be clearly seen on the floor plans contained within this brochure but some points to note are:
● The house retains many original period features including moulding coving, ceiling roses and fireplaces.
• Most of the reception rooms enjoy sea views.
• A Certificate of Lawfulness was obtained for adapting the property in to 5 self-contained residential apartments.
● There is planning consent, which has commenced, to extend the accommodation in the second floor attic space into a penthouse unit.
Mortehoe is a pretty village on the North Devon coast between Woolacombe Bay and Morte Point. The sought-after village is within walking distance of the coast and The Grange sits in an elevated position with commanding views over Rockham Bay and the Bristol Channel and is within walking distance of Rockham Beach itself.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60849434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO160038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.