1 bedroom apartment for saleWhitley Road, Hoddesdon
- A Modern One Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Mainline Station
A superbly presented one double bedroom first floor flat situated within this small modern development to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre and walking distance to local shops and mainline station. The accommodation incorporates many features and an internal viewing is recommended.
A great opportunity to acquire this modern and superbly presented one double bedroom first floor flat boasting a spacious lounge and fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom, double glazed windows and allocated parking. The apartment is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, recreational parks and good transport links to include Rye House mainline station. We would strongly recommend an internal inspection to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
Main upvc double glazed entrance door leading to:
Carpeted Entrance Hall
With stairs to all floors.
With main front door leading to:
With a laminate wood flooring, airing cupboard, wall mounted alarm point and entry phone system, doors to lounge, bathroom and bedroom.
Lounge With Open Plan Kitchen
Kitchen Area 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
With a range of cream gloss wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, fitted hob with oven and feature extractor fan over, tiled walls, double glazed window, space for fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, through to:
Lounge Area 14' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.12m )
With two double glazed sash style windows to rear overlooking the communal gardens and parking area.
Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
With feature sash style window to rear elevatoin overlooking the rear garden and parking area, wall mounted heater, carpeted flooring, power points and TV point.
Comprising a white paneled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, low level WC, sink unit with vanity below, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed sash style window, partly tiled walls.
Communal gardens laid to lawn with flower borders, communal bin store cupboard, allocated parking and visitors parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60849667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.