1 bedroom flat for saleShorwell Court, Purfleet, Essex
- Close to railway station
- Ideal first time purchase/buy to let
- One bedroom ground floor flat
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Nice size lounge
- Kitchen area
- Secure communal entry door
- EPC band tbc
REFURBISHED AND NO ONWARD CHAIN! One bedroom ground floor apartment located just 0.3 miles from Purfleet station. The property has been completely refurbished and benefits from no onward chain.
Lounge - 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m) -
Kitchen - 9'2 x 5'2 (2.79m x 1.57m) -
Bedroom - 9'2 x 8'2 (2.79m x 2.49m) -
Enter the property via communal security entrance door to front aspect.
Bathroom comprises. White panelled bath, shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC. Tiling to splash backs.
Lounge is of a nice size. Double glazed window
to side aspect. Open plan into bedroom area & ktichen
Kitchen has wall and base mounted units. Work surfaces house, sink drainer with mixer tap. Tiling to splash backs. Spaces for
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26407569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.