2 bedroom flat for saleFETCHAM
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED APARTMENT
- 22' SITIING/DINING ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM & GUEST BATHROOM
- GOOD STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- 24 HR EMERGENCY CALL OUT SYSTEM
- VISITOR BEDROOM SUITE
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE WITH TERRACE
- SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT
A beautifully presented first floor two double bedroom retirement apartment (over 60’s) situated within gated development within walking distance of Leatherhead town centre, Leatherhead station and the superbly refurbished Leatherhead Leisure Centre. The property features a 22’ sitting room with doors opening to a Juliette balcony with attractive views to communal gardens, fully fitted kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Harroway Manor has an active residents committee with superb resident’s facilities including, lovely patio gardens, residents’ lounge and visitors’ suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60855047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6961781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.