3 bedroom terraced house for saleArchers Way, Chelmsford
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Brick built Shed
- On Road Parking
In need of some updating but situated in a sought after location is this three bedroom family home. The property benefits from a cloakroom, two reception rooms, three bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom along with an enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Obscured window to front view with wooden flooring. Stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Obscured window to side view with tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin.
Living Room 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Window to front view with feature fire place, wooden flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Window to rear view with wooden flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 7' ( 4.27m x 2.13m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks, radiator. Space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine. space for fridge freezer, laminate flooring. Window and door to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Window to front view, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Window to rear view with built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.39m )
Window to front view with built in wardrobe, radiator.
Obscured window to rear view with low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath, radiator.
Pathway to front with remainder laid to lawn with mature shrubs.
Patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature shrubs to border enclosed by wood fencing. Brick built shed to rear with rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60855106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.