4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNursery Road, Angmering, West Sussex
- Superb 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- En-suite & family bathroom
- Double garage & parking
- Wonderful family home
- Good schooling & road links nearby
- EPC energy rating C (74)
If size matters then this is the one! If you have growing children, a teenager who wants their own space or have a family member living with you and you need more space then look no further. This place has space in abundance.As you walk through the front door you are greeted with a feeling of warmth and just being at home and the decor here is just beautiful so if you are looking for somewhere with no work to do then this is it.If you are one for entertaining then you can do this to your hearts content, whether it's formal dinner at the table or a barbecue in the garden and with parking and guest rooms to choose from, you can have the family over from far and wide and not have to worry about sleeping arrangements.The property itself sits in a fairly new estate in the lovely village of Angmering and if like the current owner you have to travel to work, the road and rail links are fantastic with the A24 and A27 only a short drive away and with the added bonus of Angmering train station close by you can choose how to travel.This really is one to see to believe the size and accommodation it offers.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 19'0 x 11'3 (5.80m x 3.43m)
- Dining Room
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 9'8 (3.41m x 2.95m)
- Utility Room: 8'0 x 5'7 (2.44m x 1.70m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 10'2 (3.43m x 3.10m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'2 (3.53m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 8'11 (3.53m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'7 x 8'11 (3.53m x 2.72m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60855194.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23705412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.