3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLucerne Road, Elmstead, Colchester
Sold STC £265,000
- Extended Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge & 22 ft Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Modern Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Siding Onto Greensward
- Short Walk From Elmstead Primary School & Local Shops
This much improved and extended three bedroom semi detached house sides onto a greensward and is a short walk away from Elmstead Primary School and local shops. The property benefits from impressive 22 ft open plan fitted kitchen/diner, cloakroom, modern fitted bathroom, enclosed garden & garage.
Upvc Entrance Door To:
Built-in storage cupboard, laminate flooring, door to:
Stairs to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, doors to:
Upvc obscure window to side, radiator, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted gas boiler.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Upvc window to front, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 2" x 10' 6" ( 6.76m x 3.20m )
Upvc window and upvc patio doors to rear leading to garden, high gloss eye and base level units with square edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and brickwork style splashbacks, integrated stainless steel electric double oven, four ring hob and extractor over, integrated dishwasher + washing machine + fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator, inset LED spotlights.
First Floor Accommodation
Upvc window to side, loft access, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' + door recess ( 3.56m x 3.05m + door recess )
Upvc window to front, radiator, inset spotlights, loft access, double built-in wardrobe, single built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" + door recess x 10' 1" ( 3.12m + door recess x 3.07m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, double built-in wardrobe, single built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" max x 8' ( 2.49m max x 2.44m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, fitted storage cupboard.
Upvc obscure windows to side and rear, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
The front garden is laid to lawn. There is a driveway to side providing off road parking and leading to Single Garage with up and over door, power and light connected and storage loft space.
There is a west facing rear garden comprising patio and lawned areas with flower and shrub borders and timber storage shed, all enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is connected to a staff member of the Connells Group.
Proceed away from Colchester along St Andrews Avenue/A133 towards Elmstead, continue to follow A133 for approximately 2.7 miles, on reaching Elmstead Market turn left onto Church Road, turn left onto Holly Way, turn left onto Lucerne Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.