2 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Street, Kidderminster
Offers in Region of
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES****DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING**** Comprising lounge, kitchen, utility, cellar, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and shower room.
A mid terrace property situated close to local amenities and offering no upward chain. Comprising lounge, kitchen, utility, cellar, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and shower room. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating and a rear garden.
Lounge 11' 5" into recess x 10' 3" max ( 3.48m into recess x 3.12m max )
Door with double glazed obscure window above to front, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, strip light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, worktops, sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, gas central heated radiator, stairs to first floor landing, door to cellar and opening to utility room.
Double glazed obscure door to side, double glazed obscure window to side aspect, strip light, built in cupboard, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and door to wc.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Ceiling light, built in cupboard, doors to bedroom one and shower room and door leading to stairs to attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor, tiled splash backs, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and gas central heated radiator.
Attic Room 11' 4" max x 10' 9" into eaves ( 3.45m max x 3.28m into eaves )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
A stoned rear garden with fenced boundaries and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.