3 bedroom detached house for saleMarshall Street, Crossgates, Leeds
- Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000
- Three Bedrooms
- NO CHAIN
- Popular Location
Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000 In a perfect position close to the shopping centre and Crossgates train station is this beautifully presented three bedroom DETACHED property. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
In a perfect position close to the shopping centre and Crossgates train station is this beautifully presented three bedroom DETACHED property. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Features: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Front and Rear Gardens. the property also benefits from a Garage.
Triple glazed door to front, storage cupboard.
Single glazed door to side, under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front. Electric fire place, with the facility to convert to gas. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.21m )
This fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a ceramic sink and drainer unit. Dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine, part tiling and radiator. Also houses the central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Single glazed french doors leading to the conservatory. Electric fireplace with the facility to convert to gas.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
UPVC Construction with windows to the rear and sides.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, telephone and TV point, radiator,
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.59m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity, extractor fan and heated towel radiator. Cupbaord housing hot water tank, full tiling. There is also loft access.
WC, double glazed window to the side, part tiling.
To the front of the property is a beautfully designed gravelled garden with a pathway leading to the Entrance door. To the rear is a lawned garden with planted borders, paved patio area, shed and detached garage. There is also an outside tap and security lights. Lockable gate to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.