3 bedroom detached house for saleRedshank Drive, Scunthorpe
- Three Bedroom Detached House in Popular Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Applicances
- Beautifully Presented Lounge
- Modern En-Suite & Bathroom Suite
- Garage, Off Road Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Lakeside Retail park & Access to Motorways
Positioned within this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area is this MODERN three bed DETACHED HOUSE. Internally offering modern and beautifully presented living areas throughout. Externally offering OFF ROAD PARKING, an ATTACHED garage and an ENCLOSED rear garden. Viewing Advised!
Positioned within this POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area is this MODERN three bed DETACHED HOUSE. Internally offering modern and beautifully presented living areas throughout. Externally offering OFF ROAD PARKING and ATTACHED garage and an ENCLOSED rear garden. Viewing Advised!
Double glazed door to front, radiator, cupboard.
Suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin. part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring.
Lounge 15' x 14' 7" ( 4.57m x 4.45m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, television point, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated washing machine & fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, cupboard, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" Into Wardrobe x 8' 6" Max ( 3.63m Into Wardrobe x 2.59m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiling, radiator, shaver point, cushion flooring, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" Max (into wardrobe) x 8' 6" ( 3.10m Max (into wardrobe) x 2.59m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, colonial door.
White three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Part tiling, radiator, extractor fan, cushion flooring, double glazed window overlooking front elevation, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Enclosed Rear Garden
Laid to lawn, raised patio area, access via garage.
Power, light, up and over doors, door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860501.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.