3 bedroom character property for saleWest Street, Kings Cliffe
Sold STC £325,000
- Impressive Stone Built Georgian Era House With Potential
- Updating & Modernisation Required
- Character Features
- Oversized Rear Garden
- Sought After Village Location
- Easy Access to Stamford, Oundle and Peterborough
- No Chain
- Viewing Recommended
*** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 30TH JULY 13:00 - 15:00, PLEASE CALL OFFICE FOR DETAILS***This imposing period property occupies an expansive plot centrally located in the historique village of Kings Cliffe.
This house retains many period features and could be restored to offer a stunning family home. The accommodation comprises in brief; Entrance hall with door through to the garden and sitting room with dual aspect windows and fireplace, dining room with fireplace and door leading through to the kitchen. Beyond the kitchen are the bathroom and cloakroom. From the hall an elegant staircase leads up to the first floor landing offering doors to all three bedrooms and a window looking across the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is an expansive garden with green house and an orchard and space for a vegetable patch.
This property is available with no onward chain.
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
Dining Room 14' 10" x 7' 3" extending to 9' 7" ( 4.52m x 2.21m extending to 2.92m )
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.95m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 8' 8" extending to 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 2.64m extending to 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 7' 9" extending to 9' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.36m extending to 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 5' 2" extending to 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 1.57m extending to 2.64m )
Oversized Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.