4 bedroom detached house for saleHolden Crescent, Nuthall, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000
- Extended Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Double width Driveway & Garage
- Overlooking green area
- Garden to Rear
- No Upward Chain
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £270,000. Viewing is absolutely essential of this property !!! This is a deceptively spacious EXTENDED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED family home situated in a highly desirable quiet location with Nuthall offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...........................This is a deceptively spacious extended four double bedroom detached family home situated in a highly desirable quiet location with Nuthall offered for sale with No Upward Chain. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, guest cloaks with wc, lounge, extended dining room, extended dining kitchen and to the first floor four double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a double width driveway and garage for off road parking and gardens. The front of the property overlooks a green area. Viewing is essential.
Enter via secure double glazed door to the front elevation, having stairs leading to first floor landing and understairs storage cupboard. Two Upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and doors leading to lounge, dining room, dining kitchen and guest cloaks.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of wall mounted hand wash basin and low level wc, part ceramic tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 20' 5" x 11' 9" ( 6.22m x 3.58m )
Having feature fireplace having real flame gas fire set in solid marble surround with marble inset and hearth, TV point, two radiators, Upvc double glazed window to the front, Upvc double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, partial glazed partitioning wall to dining room, open plan through to dining room.
Extended Dining Room 16' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.03m x 2.54m )
Having two radiators, TV point, Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation, door leading to entrance hall.
Extended Kitchen 16' 6" x 9' 11" including Pantry ( 5.03m x 3.02m including Pantry )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated dish washer, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, door leading to pantry, recessed ceiling spot lights, Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and secure door rear hallway.
Having a door to storage cupboard and a secure double glazed door to side.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Having access to loft space, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to front and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Having radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 4 9' x 8' 5" + door recess ( 2.74m x 2.57m + door recess )
Having radiator, built in cupboard into recess, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of corner bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, fully ceramic tiled walls, recessed spot lights, heated wall mounted towel rail, built in airing cupboard and two Upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is an double width driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to partially integral garage. Otherwise to the front the property benefits from area laid to lawn areas with mature borders and path leading to front entrance door. The front of the property overlooks a green area.
To the rear of the property there is a secure garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants shrubs and trees, sun patio with seating area all enclosed by timber panelled fencing and brick built wall.
Partially Integral Garage
Having power and light connected and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.