4 bedroom detached house for saleMarch Road, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedrooms, 6 reception rooms
- Semi rural location
- Approx 3.5 acres in total
- Huge potential
- No chain
LAND, CHARACTER AND LOTS OF POTENTIAL! Friday House is a spacious detached character property that is situated in a semi-rural location conveniently located between Wisbech and March. Formerly used as a care home but now with permission for residential use this vast property must be viewed!
LAND, CHARACTER AND LOTS OF POTENTIAL! Friday House is a spacious detached character property that is situated in a semi-rural location conveniently located between Wisbech and March. Formerly used as a care home but now with permission for residential use, this attractive and vast property must be viewed to understand the size, flexibility and potential on offer. The house sits in a plot of approx 3.5 acres of land and is set back from the road some distance, so offers beautiful field views and a sense of seclusion. On the ground floor there are six reception rooms, a kitchen, storeroom, reception hall, bathroom and cloakroom. Moving upstairs there are 4 large double bedrooms, a shower room and separate wc.
Reception Room 1 16' 10" x 13' 7" max ( 5.13m x 4.14m max )
Reception Room 2 19' max into bay x 13' 10" ( 5.79m max into bay x 4.22m )
Reception Room 3 32' 11" x 18' 11" ( 10.03m x 5.77m )
Reception Room 4 13' 11" x 8' ( 4.24m x 2.44m )
Reception Room 5 13' 11" x 8' ( 4.24m x 2.44m )
Reception Room 6 22' 3" x 13' 11" ( 6.78m x 4.24m )
Kitchen 16' 9" x 13' 7" ( 5.11m x 4.14m )
Storeroom 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
Ground Floor Cloakroom 8' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.55m )
Ground Floor Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 16' 11" x 13' 10" narrowing to 11' 11" ( 5.16m x 4.22m narrowing to 3.63m )
Bedroom 2 16' 11" x 14' max inc chimney ( 5.16m x 4.27m max inc chimney )
Bedroom 3 16' 11" max x 13' 10" ( 5.16m max x 4.22m )
Bedroom 4 15' 7" max x 13' 11" ( 4.75m max x 4.24m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the roundabout proceed straight over and take the second turning right signposted Elm and Friday Bridge. Continue through Elm into Friday Bridge. At the clock tower bear right into March Road and at the bottom bear round to the left. Continue along where the property can be found on your left hand side set back from the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.