3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyndale Court, Winsford
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£145,000
- Unique courtyard position
- No through road
- Recently decorated throughout
- Semi detached with three bedrooms
- Parking for three cars
- Front and rear gardens
GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£145,000
It is in a unique courtyard position, part of the Lyndale Village project.It is close to the "village green" for the children and was built to recapture the old village atmosphere of Wharton long ago. There is ample parking but still safe for children to play.
GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£145,000
Coming to the market is this three bedroom semi detached property.
It is in a unique courtyard position, part of the Lyndale Village project.It is close to the "village green" for the children and was built to recapture the old village atmosphere of Wharton long ago. As a result, there is no through road, making it quiet enough for children to play safely but still has ample parking for three vehicles.
Solid wood entrance door. Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Cupboard housing boiler.
Wash hand basin. W.c. Part tiled. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Living Room 16' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.78m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. French Upvc double doors leading to the garden. Gas fireplace with surround. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Fitted with wall and base units. Double glazed Upvc window to the front elevation. Door from the hallway. One and half sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.84m )
Double glazed Upvc window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' plus recess ( 3.12m x 2.44m plus recess )
Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.21m )
Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Loft access.
Double glazed Upvc window to the front elevation, Radiator. Bath with mixer taps and shower above. Hand wash basin. Extractor fan. WC. Laminate flooring.
Parking for three cars
Mainly laid to lawn but with decking outside patio doors. Private and not overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.