3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Anns Road, Middlewich
Sold STC £170,000
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000
- Beautifully presented & modernised traditional bay-fronted semi-detached house
- Living/dining room, study/family room, breakfast kitchen, cloaks/WC
- Three double bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes, & bathroom with separate shower
- 40 metre plus rear garden, driveway, garage & outbuilding with electric
GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £190,000. Situated in a desirable residential area, this attractively modernsied semi-detached house offers spacious & beautifully presented accommodation with an open-plan arrangement to the ground floor, three double bedrooms, 40 metre plus rear garden, garage & outbuilding.
This traditional bay-fronted semi-detached house is situated in a desirable and established residential area convenient for easy access to the town centre, canalside walks, Leisure Centre, and M6 motorway. There are two primary schools and a High School within walking distance. The house is attractively modernised and offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation with an open-plan arrangement to the ground floor comprising:- entrance hall with staircase to first floor; living/dining room with cast-iron fireplace; study/family room; breakfast kitchen with integral appliances; cloaks/WC; to the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master of which has fitted wardrobes, and a bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Externally the property is set back behind a block paved frontage and there is a gravelled driveway leading alongside the property to a detached garage, in all allowing parking for multiple cars. There is an outbuilding which along with the garage has electricity and provides useful storage. The rear garden is over 40 metres in length and is nicely landscaped, offers good privacy and comprises paved patio area, lawn with planted shrub border, and a vegetable garden area.
Living/ Dining Room 29' 8" plus bay x 13' 11" max ( 9.04m plus bay x 4.24m max )
Study/ Family Room 15' 4" x 6' 6" ( 4.67m x 1.98m )
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.67m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.