4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornton Road, Bebington, WIRRAL
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Three Separate Reception Areas
- Recently Renovated Kitchen-Diner
- Utility Area & Downstairs Toilet
- Off Road Parking & Beautiful Gardens
Sitting in a prominent position, on one of the most prestigious road in Bebington, is this substantial Family Home. With four generous bedrooms and three separate reception rooms this property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Sitting in a prominent position, on one of the most prestigious road in Bebington, is this substantial Family Home. With four generous bedrooms and three separate reception rooms this property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Being in the catchment for many of the fantastic schools of the local area and within a short distance of both shopping areas and transport links, there is little this home is unable to offer. Comprising of entrance hall, front lounge, rear lounge, morning room/study, kitchen dining area, utility and downstairs toilet. Upstairs are four generous bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet. To the front is a small garden area, drive for several cars and a detached garage. To the rear is a beautiful patio area with stairs leading down to an impressive split lawn with mature borders.
Door to front aspect (Double Glazed), Window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Radiator.
Lounge 14' into bay x 12' 2" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.71m into recess )
Bay Window to front aspect, Gas Fire Place and Radiator.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 12' 1" into recess ( 4.47m x 3.68m into recess )
Patio Doors to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Gas Fire Place and Radiator.
Morning Room 9' door recess x 7' 8" ( 2.74m door recess x 2.34m )
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Gas Fire Place and Radiator.
Kitchen/diner 27' x 7' 9" ( 8.23m x 2.36m )
Fitted Kitchen, Wall/Base, Window to front and side aspect x 3 (Double Glazed), Door to Utility Room, Sink/Drainer, Work Surfaces, Double Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Cooker Hood, American Fridge/Freezer (Space For), Radiator and Dining Area.
Utility Room 9' 4" max x 8' 11" max ( 2.84m max x 2.72m max )
With a a range of base and wall units, cupboards, door to garden and space for washing machine
With door from utility room, low level w/c
Wrap around balcony.
Bedroom 1 14' into bay x 12' 2" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.71m into recess )
Bay Window to front aspect (Double Glazed), Radiator and Open Fire Place.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 12' 2" into recess ( 4.37m x 3.71m into recess )
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Radiator and Open Fire Place.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed) and Radiator.
Bedroom 4 13' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.51m )
Window to front and side aspect (Double Glazed) and Radiator.
Window to rear aspect (Double Glazed), Roll Top Bath, Shower Over Bath, Wash Hand Basin, WC and Cupboards.
Patio area leading down to split lawn areas with mature borders and fenced boundary
Lawn area with mature borders, block paved drive with gated access for several cars, walled boundary and detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.