3 bedroom chalet for saleRanworth Road, South Walsham, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Chalet
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
**DETACHED THREE BEDROOM CHALET** Situated in the ever popular Broadland village of South Walsham - On a corner plot - with conservatory. Early viewing is essential!
This three bedroom detached chalet is situated in the popular broadland village of South Walsham. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge with wood-burner, kitchen, conservatory, bedroom three, bathroom, first floor landing and two further double bedrooms. There is a front, side and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential.
Entrance door, storage cupboard, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 1" max narrowing to 10' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.68m max narrowing to 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, radiator, TV point, fireplace with wood-burner.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 7' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink and double drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven, built in electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, oil-fired central heating boiler, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to:
Conservatory 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, radiator, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 4" max narrowing to 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.15m max narrowing to 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, two eaves access points, access to loft space.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden which extends around to the side with various shrubs and borders. There is a driveway which provides off road parking, carport and garage. The garage measures 21 ft 8 in x 8 ft 8 in, has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden with a storage shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Head east on Plumstead Road, continuing over the ring road roundabout onto Plumstead Road East. Continue through Thorpe St Andrew and Thorpe End, continuing through Little Plumstead and through Panxworth. Enter South Walsham, where Ranworth Road can be found on your left hand side, just opposite the village green. Ref: 1710.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.