2 bedroom terraced house for saleHaward Street, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Recently Redecorated and New Flooring Downstairs
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY, this mid-terrace home offers two bedroom accommodation with living room/diner, upstairs bathroom, fitted kitchen and enclosed rear garden to the rear.Redecorated throughout. Viewings are highly recommended and be an ideal first time home or investment.
Living Room/ Diner 24' 3" x 10' 6" ( 7.39m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 5' 7" ( 5.36m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, electric cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 5" into recess ( 3.35m x 3.18m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, loft access, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 11" plus recess ( 3.91m x 2.41m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Courtyard garden laid to concrete and slate chippings with access gate to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.