2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodlands, Long Sutton, Spalding
Sold STC £154,950
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Garage & gardens
- Gas central heating
Detached Bungalow in cul de sac location set on a good sized garden. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Conservatory, Bathroom. UPVC double glazing, Gas central heating, Garage.
Detached Bungalow in cul de sac location. set on a good sized garden. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Conservatory, Bathroom. UPVC double glazing, Gas central heating, Garage.
having door to side giving access to
with single glazed entrance door. Central heating thermostat, built in airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Lounge: 12' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.53m )
with window too front, fireplace, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen: 11' 4" including pantry x 9' 4" ( 3.45m including pantry x 2.84m )
having a range of units at wall and base level, stainless steel sink, worktops and tiled splashbacks. window to front and side, half glazed UPVC door giving access to garden. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator, built in pantry cupboard, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
having window to front, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
with radiator, UPVC sliding doors giving access to conservatory. Coved and textured ceiling.
Conservatory: 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
of UPVC construction with door to garden.
having panelled bath with mixer taps, low level WC and wash hand basin. fully tiled walls, tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling.
The property is set back behind a good sized foregarden with low hedging to the front border. Gravelled front garden with shrubs and rose bushes. Driveway leading to Garage with up and over door, power and light. Pathways leading to both side doors, timber hand gate giving access to rear garden. The rear garden which is of a good size is predominantly laid to gravel with patio areas, trees and planting. Large timber garden shed. Timber fencing.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn right and continue out along London Road taking the left turning into Roman Bank following this road for some distance taking the left turning into Woodlands and take the 2nd cul de sac on the left and the property can be found at the bottom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860777.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.