4 bedroom detached house for saleMallow Road, Thetford
Offers in Region of £230,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Private Rear Garden & Garage
- CHAIN FREE
Do you have a growing family? This is an opportunity to acquire a detached four bedroom family home, with NO ONWARD CHAIN.The accommodation includes a fitted kitchen, living room and dining room, ground floor cloak, master bedroom with ensuite and a detached garage.
Located with good road links to the university city of Cambridge and the flourishing city of Norwich and with rail links to London, Thetford's draw is also about rural escapism at nearby Thetford forest where picnics and barbecues, walks and mountain bike trails attract young families. The Norfolk coastal town of Cromer is within about an hour's drive away. Thetford itself offers walks along the picturesque riverside of the River Thet, from which the town takes its name. Thetford's town centre is currently undergoing a regeneration project with the addition of a new three screen cinema, hotel and other leisure amenities.
Front entrance door leading to entrance hall.
With radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, doors to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge.
With WC, wash hand basin, radiator, window to side aspect.
Lounge 18' 6" into bay x 11' 5" ( 5.64m into bay x 3.48m )
Having gas fire with feature surround and hearth, TV and telephone points, radiator, laminate flooring, double doors to dining room, bay window to side aspect.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
With radiator, laminate flooring, French doors to rear garden, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, built in electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, two windows to front aspect, door to rear garden.
On The First Floor
Having built in airing cupboard, window to front aspect.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.77m )
With radiator, window to front aspect, door to ensuite.
Having shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor, tiled splash areas, window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
With radiator, window to side aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
With radiator, windows to front and side aspects.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
With radiator, access to loft space, windows to front and side aspects.
With suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer tap, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splash areas, radiator, extractor, window to front aspect.
To the front of the property is an open plan area of garden which is mainly laid to lawn and extends round to the side of the property and is planted with mature shrubs. A gate leads to the enclosed rear garden having a paved patio seating area with the remainder mainly laid to lawn. There are two timber sheds. Behind the garden is a driveway which leads to the SINGLE GARAGE having up and over door, power and light connected.
The rear garden has the benefit of being very private and not overlooked by any other property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.