3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Avenue, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £175,000
- SEMI DETACHED TOWNHOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE & DRESSING ROOM
- GCH & DG
A beautifully presented semi detached townhouse providing bright and well appointed accommodation formed over an impressive three levels.
A beautifully presented semi detached townhouse providing versatile accommodation formed over an impressive three levels. Comprising welcoming reception hall, convenient W.C., lounge with open plan dining area, well equipped breakfasting style kitchen, three well presented and spacious bedrooms, master en suite and with convenient dressing room whilst the accommodation is completed overall via a well equipped family bathroom. The property further features a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst externally there are well maintained landscaped south facing gardens to rear and an offstreet parking bay to front. Early viewing is advised
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for most local amenities with Burnside catering for day to day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Established schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level whilst furthermore access pass onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive.
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.95m x 4.04m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 4" ( 3.89m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 13' MAX x 13' 3" ( 3.96m MAX x 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60860999.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.