5 bedroom detached house for salePlantation Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- Spacious Five Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Driveway & Garage
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- NO CHAIN
A spacious FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW in a central location. Versatile accommodation having ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom,two reception rooms. Ideally suited to an extended family, double glazing, partial gas Central heating, NO CHAIN.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale with NO CHAIN, this generous FIVE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW, situated in the historic market town of Thorne. Briefly the property comprises of an entrance hall, living room, two bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and shower room to the ground floor and a further three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Further benefits include double glazed windows where stated, concrete driveway leading to a detached garage. Occupying a central location providing great access to the local amenities and great motorway links with M18, M180 & M62 all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. A viewing is highly recommended on this brilliant family home!
PVCu door with double glazed window to the side further front sealed unit double glazed window. Coving to ceiling, radiator and open tread staircase to the first floor. There are doors to two bedrooms and the living room.
Ground Floor Front Bedroom 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
Having a front sealed unit double glazed bow window, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Ground Floor Side Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 10" max room dimensions ( 3.78m x 3.30m max room dimensions )
Having a side PVCu double glazed window, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Living Room 11' 6" x 15' 1" max width ( 3.51m x 4.60m max width )
Having coving to ceiling, two wall light fittings, radiator and tiled fireplace with gas fire. There are a pair of sliding doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
Having a sky light, rear sealed unit double glazed window, a radiator and sliding door providing access to the rear porch which leads directly into the kitchen.
Rear double glazed window, radiator and a door to the rear garden.
'l' Shaped Kitchen 14' 11" x 11' 11" maximum room dimensions ( 4.55m x 3.63m maximum room dimensions )
Having a rear double glazed window, oak finished wall and base cupboards with marble effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and a concealed wall mounted gas combi boiler. Radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Leading off the kitchen. Having a side sealed unit double glazed window and loft access. Tiled walls, double shower tray and cubicle, low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator.
Coving to ceiling, loft access point, radiator and linen cupboard.
Front Bedroom 11' x 10' 9" max dimensions ( 3.35m x 3.28m max dimensions )
Having sloping ceilings, roof void access and front double glazed window.
Rear Bedroom 12' x 10' 11" maximum room dimensions ( 3.66m x 3.33m maximum room dimensions )
Sloping ceilings and side double glazed window.
Front Bedroom 11' 9" x 7' ( 3.58m x 2.13m )
Front double glazed window and sloping ceilings.
Having sloping ceilings and sealed unit double glazed window and tiled surround to panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
There is a brick boundary wall to a herbaceous garden to the front. Drop kerbs provide access to concrete drive (6'4" width) leading down the side of the property to a Detached Brick Garage with up and over door, side single glazed window and personnel door. There is a panelled fenced rear garden laid to lawn with borders. A cold water garden tap is provided together with an aluminium green house and lean to timber garden shed to the rear of the garage.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60861194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.