3 bedroom detached house for saleLow Pasture Lane, North Wheatley, Retford
- PREVIOUSLY MARKETED AT £435,000 - MOTIVATED VENDOR ONWARD PROPERTY FOUND
- BESPOKE DINING KITCHEN, FORMAL DINING ROOM
- LOUNGE & SUN ROOM, TWO GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS
- MASTER SUITE TO FIRST FLOOR, TWO ENSUITES
- APPROX 1 ACRE PLOT - LARGE GARAGE + OUTBUILDINGS
UNIQUE & INTERESTING COUNTRY COTTAGE. Offering further scope due to the 1 acre plot this property must be viewed. The location to which it stands is idyllic, the village itself has a lovely community with amenities. MOTIVATED VENDOR, ONWARD PROPERTY FOUND - PREVIOUSLY £435,000.
Viewings are simply a must to appreciate this STUNNING DETACHED COTTAGE in NORTH WHEATLEY. Set in approximately 1 acre of land with gardens that wrap around the property this private and peaceful setting is a rarety to find on the market. The accommodation has been upgraded and renovated to a high specification by the current vendor with attention to detail. Don`t miss out on this truly charming cottage.
Positioned in the highly regarded and picturesque village of North Wheatley which has a superb array of amenities including a primary school, village post office and store located in a lovely converted barn, bus service and public house/ restaurant. There is also a busy social aspect to the village with football, cricket, tennis & bowls club, the village hall hosts lots of events for both adults & children to be involved. Retford is within 10 minutes with supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and a monthly farmers market which offers local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the Chesterfield canal running through, children's play park, rose garden, café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 9 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 16 miles.
Entry in to the property through a timber and glazed stable door with a further door leading into the dining room. Tiled floor and front and side facing windows.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 13' into alcove ( 3.68m x 3.96m into alcove )
One of the three reception rooms with feature beams to the ceiling and an exposed brick fire surround with a cast effect burner inset. Having a front facing double glazed window, school style radiator and a wooden floor. Wall lights, useful storage area and access to the first floor, door leading through into the lounge.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 12' 1" + recess ( 3.45m x 3.68m + recess )
Having a bespoke range of units commissioned by the vendor with a range of wall and base units and a central island with additional storage, wooden worksurfaces. A light and bright room with both front and rear facing double glazed windows, feature beams to the ceiling and school style radiator. Plumbing for a dishwasher, recessed area for a cooking range (the range is negotiable with the offer), fridge freezer and pull out larder unit. Tiled floor and spot lights and lantern style lighting to the ceiling, tv aerial.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 8' 4" ( 1.98m x 2.54m )
Having a door leading out to the rear garden and a range of coordinating units to the kitchen with a Belfast sink inset, tiled floor and a cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Cloakroom leads off.
Having a front facing double glazed window with wooden Plantation style shutters, low flush wc and a vanity wash hand basin, tiling to the floor and a school style radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" x 13' into alcove ( 5.44m x 3.96m into alcove )
Spacious main reception room with bifold doors leading into the garden. Feature inglenook style fireplace with exposed brick and a mutilfuel burner raised and inset onto a flagged hearth. Tv aerial point, school style radiator and cornice to the ceiling.
Sun Room 14' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.95m )
Delightful orangery style sun lounge with low level windows enjoying views of the garden, tiled floor and vaulted style ceiling.
Ground Floor Bedroom/reception 11' 8" x 6' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.01m )
With recessed lights to the ceiling, wooden floor and a school style radiator. Light tunnel to the roof allowing additional light to the front facing double glazed window with wooden plantation style shutters. This room is versatile and is currently utilised as a guest bedroom and study.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.38m )
Double bedroom to the ground floor, with coving to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window, school style radiator and lobby leading through into the ensuite.
Ensuite Shower Room 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and tiling to both the walls and floor. With a double shower cubicle having a mains fed shower inset, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Shaver socket and a school style radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
Second of the double rooms, with a front facing double glazed window with wooden plantation style shutters. School style radiator, access through to the second ensuite.
Ensuite 13' 1" x 11' 10" max ( 3.99m x 3.61m max )
Really good sized ensuite with a freestanding bath, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Wooden floor, shaver socket and a Velux style window. Front facing double glazed window with wooden plantation style shutters, access to the loft space.
Immaculate cottage gardens surround the property and are accessed via two wooden five bar gates, one of which leads you onto the driveway. The grounds are approximatley 1 acre and have been designed and landscaped into separate areas, making use of the sunny aspect throughout the day.
To the lounge area there is a flagged seating area with a lawned garden which stretches to the rear of the plot. Fenced and enclosed orchard to the right hand side of the plot which in turn leads around to the lawned garden at the front of the property.
There is a second patio seating area close to the garden room with a gravelled pathway leading to the lawn with pergola and shrubs above the walkway.
Wide driveway gives parking for a number of vehicles in addition to the large double garage. At the rear of the garage there is a vegetable plot and a garden pond with a small stream that runs through.
Larger than average garage with double doors to the front elevation, having power, lighting and water supply.
Rangeof outbuildings, one of which has a fitted bath and a low flush wc, power and lighting and a storage area. Ideal additional space for working from home, or possible to change to an annexe area if required, planning and building regulations need to be checked for any alterations.
Further storage room and log store - these are all to the rear of the property and are adjoined, thus making an easy conversion to a separate annexe.
For further information about the area please see the village website
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60861224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.