2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLangdale Close, Tickhill, Doncaster
Sold STC £180,000
- Well presented detached bungalow, small cul de sac location
- Lounge, Kitchen & Conservatory
- TWO BEDROOMS, Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage + Long Driveway for parking, established gardens
Delightful cul de sac location within close proximity to both the centre of Tickhill and to the bus stop. The bungalow has been extended to the rear with a conservatory and enjoys an open aspect with a mature and established garden. Viewings are via the agent by appointment only.
Do not miss out on this well presented detached bungalow found in the popular village location of TICKHILL. Briefly comprising of a lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and TWO bedrooms. Also having a driveway and garage to the outside of the property. Call today to arrange a viewing !
The property is within close proximity to the centre of Tickhill, where you will find a large amount of facilities including doctors, dentist, individual shops and a supermarket and post office. The town has a bustling social scene with coffee shops and tea rooms and restaurants and wine bars on an evening. Links to the M1 & M18 motorway networks with access to Sheffield and London.
Entry in to the property through a side facing entrance door, with coving to the ceiling, airing cupboard and storage cupboard. Dado rail to the walls and a central heating radiator, loft access.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
With a range of wall and base units, gas cooker point with extractor fan above and plumbing for a washing machine. With a wall mounted central heating boiler, partial tiling to the walls and a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.25m )
With a front facing double glazed bow window allowing views along the cul de sac to the village green at the bottom. Main focal point of the room is the open fire with a marble hearth and back enclosed in a wooden surround. Coving to the ceiling and dado rail to the walls, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 13' 4" including wardrobes ( 2.95m x 4.06m including wardrobes )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, wardrobes and drawers to one wall, and a central heating radiator, tv aerial point.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
With Upvc french doors leading into the conservatory, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
Constructed of a brick and upvc frame with rear facing double glazed windows and private views of the garden.
Side facing obscured double glazed window, and a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with a shower above, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
To the front of the property there is an open plan lawned garden with a long driveway to the side offering parking and giving access upto the garage. Outside lighting and an outside tap.
At the rear there is a lovely private garden which is not directly overlooked, majority lawned with mature and established flower borders. Paved patio area close to the house and gated access to the driveway.
With an up and over door and storage to the eaves.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60861242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.