3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBromford Drive, Birmingham
Sold STC £130,000
- Well Presented End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Separate W.C.
- Front and Rear Gardens
MUST BE SEEN!! This well presented end of terrace property briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. front and rear gardens. Please call to view 0121 7474722.
MUST BE VIEWED!! This well presented end of terrace property briefly comprises of entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. front and rear gardens. Please call to view 0121 7474722.
Paved front garden with shrubs and trees, leading to porch.
Double glazed window to front, ???
Obscure double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 2" max ( 5.54m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two ceiling light points, gas fire point.
Kitchen/Diner 18' 10" x 8' 11" plus recess ( 5.74m x 2.72m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front and rear, wall base and drawer units, rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splash prone areas, tiled floor, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, storage.
Ceiling light point, radiator, access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, two ceiling light points, built-in storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator, built-in storage.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" plus recess x 7' 4" ( 2.69m plus recess x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate wood effect floor, ceiling light point,
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level wc, ceiling light point, tiled walls.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, shrubbed borders, shed, gate to shared access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60861269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.