3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAvenue Road, Hoddesdon
- Fitted Kitchen & Luxury Bathroom
- Fully Double Glazed
- L Shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating Via Radiators
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Garage & Off Street Parking for Several Cars
This spacious and highly maintained three bedroom detached bungalow, situated within the Lea Valley Regional Park, just to the east of Hoddesdon Town Centre, incorporates many features and offers spacious living accommodation. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
A great opportunity to acquire this spacious and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow,which has been maintained to high standard by the current vendors, boasting superbly maintained gardens, garage and private drive. The property sits within a private road just to the east of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many shopping and recreational amenities and also benefits from being within close proximity of the Lea Valley Regional Park which offers relaxing walks, wildlife watching, excellent fishing and picnics. An internal viewing of this bungalow is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Hardwood and leaded glazed front door leading to:
L Shaped Hallway
With coving to ceiling, radiator, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, doors to bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and family lounge/dining room.
L Shaped Lounge / Dining Room 20' 1" narrowing to 8' 5" x 22' 7" Narrowing to 12'6 ( 6.12m narrowing to 2.57m x 6.88m Narrowing to 12'6 )
With a feature cast iron log burner, with old stock brick hearth and timber beam above, ample power points, TV point, coving to ceiling, hardwood leaded double glazed window and French doors with sidelights to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.49m )
With a range of wall units with solid wood doors, ample work tops with further cupboards and drawers under, four leaded glass display cabinets,concealed work top lighting, fitted induction hob, built in oven with combi microwave above, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, serving hatch, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side and power points.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.15m )
Leaded double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, coving to ceiling, dado rail and TV point.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" max x 11' 9" ( 4.32m max x 3.58m )
Leaded double glazed window to front, power points and radiator. Built in wardrobes with cupboards over and TV point.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side, power points, coving to ceiling, dado rail and radiator.
Luxury Family Bathroom 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
With a feature corner bath with a shower attachment and further wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC, double glazed window to side. Travertine tiled floor and tiled walls, radiator, low voltage lighting, shaver point and extractor fan.
The property benefits from a superbly presented REAR GARDEN being well screened, with a lawned area, mature flower borders and various trees, outside water and outside lighting. Greenhouse and garden shed.
DETACHED GARAGE 20'5 X 8'3 with up and over door, light and power connected and pedestrian door and double glazed window. Security lighting to front of garage.
FRONT GARDEN providing off street parking for several vehicles, with a lawned area, flower borders and picket boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60861383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.