3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonkwick Avenue, COLCHESTER
- Semi Detached Family Home
- 19 ft Kitchen/Diner
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Rear Garden
This three bedroom semi detached house benefits from good size accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, 19 ft kitchen/diner, double glazed conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from generous garden.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, wall mounted boiler, airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 7" x 9' 10" extending to 11' ( 4.14m x 3.00m extending to 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 10" x 9' 4" narrowing to 8' 1" ( 6.05m x 2.84m narrowing to 2.46m )
Range of base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, space for cooker and hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer and further appliances, tall cupboards, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed door to rear.
Conservatory 13' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.87m )
Double glazed with French doors to side, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, double glazed window to side, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" + door recess x 9' 5" ( 3.30m + door recess x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, stair recess.
White three piece suite comprising P-shaped bath with shower attachment and screen, low level w.c. and wash hand basin, fully tiled, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
There is an enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with two sheds to remain and gate to side.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road, turn right onto Queen Elizabeth Way, take the third right onto Monkwick Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60861386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.