2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCambridge Road, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £70,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM END-TERRACE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO TRAVEL LINKS & AMENITIES
- PERFECT FOR INVESTORS OR FIRST TIME BUYERS
***£70,000 - £80,000 PRICE GUIDE*** Jones & Chapman bring to market this deceptively well proportioned two bedroom end-terraced property situated within Ellesmere Port. The property is competitively priced to ensure a quick sale. Please call early to avoid disappointment.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this deceptively spacious terraced house situated close to local amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. In brief the property comprises a hallway, living room, dining room and a good sized kitchen whilst to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Externally the property has a small front garden and a courtyard to the rear as well as resident permit on-street parking. This property would make an ideal first time buy or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 12' 3" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.73m x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 12' 4" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.76m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire place and a double radiator.
Kitchen 8' x 12' 7" ( 2.44m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and a door to the back yard. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas oven, gas hob, gas cookerpoint, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, fridge, freezer, tiled walls and floor and a double radiator.
Stairs from hall, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 14' 7" into recess ( 3.73m x 4.45m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" into recess x 12' 3" ( 2.77m into recess x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, cupboard housing central heating boiler and a double radiator.
Single glazed windows to rear and side aspects. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, partially tiled walls and a double radiator.
To the front of the property there is a garden with wall enclosed boundaries.
To the rear of the property there is a yard with wall enclosed boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60871421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.