3 bedroom detached house for saleBrewery Lane, Meldreth, Royston
Sold STC £400,000
- An attractive detached three bedroom cottage
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Large garden to rear
- Offers immediate vacant possession
Situated in this sought after South Cambridgeshire village this attractive three bedroom detached cottage sits in a quiet rural location and benefits from a large garden to the rear. The property is in need of modernisation and offers immediate vacant possession.
A three bedroom detahced period cottage situated in a quiet rural location close to the centre of this attractive South Cambridgeshire village and standing on a good sized plot, THE PROPERTY DOES REQUIRE COMPELTE MODERISATION.
Stairs to first floor. Doors to:
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps. Window to front.
Kitchen 16' 4" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 4.98m Max x 2.59m Max )
Good range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink drainer. Aga. Door to outside. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
Fireplace. Radiator. Window to front.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.07m )
Fireplace. Radiator. Windows to front and side.
Stairs from entrance hall. Doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 14' 11" ( 3.15m x 4.55m )
Radiator. Window to front.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.99m x 4.45m )
Radiator. Window to front.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
Fitted wardrobe. Window to side.
The property benefits from a large garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60871430.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.