4 bedroom detached house for saleAustin Way, Norwich
- Taylor Wimpey constructed
- Beautifully presented family home
- Super plot position enjoying views over play area
- Communal nature reserve with wild meadow
- Garage & driveway parking
- Solar panels
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY WELL POSITIONED FAMILY HOME THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! This detached home enjoys incredible plot with views over play area and nature reserve with wild meadow.
With entrance door, uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, smooth ceiling and radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.45m )
Feature uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, additional picture window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed french door to the rear aspect, carpet, heating thermostat, radiator, smooth ceiling and TV point.
Kitchen / Dining Room 22' 4" x 11' 2" ( 6.81m x 3.40m )
Beautiful kitchen fitted with a range of high gloss soft close cupboards and drawers, rolltop worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob, electric oven and grill, stainless steel splash backs, stainless steel overhead extractor, built in fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, radiator and tiled flooring. With two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect, one uPVC double glazed window to the other side and uPVC double glazed french doors to the garden.
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator, smooth ceiling, consumer fuse box unit.
Study / Playroom
Feature window with views over garden, carpet, radiator and smooth ceiling.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 19' 8" max x 11' 3" max ( 5.99m max x 3.43m max )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspects, carpet, radiator and smooth ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, extractor fan and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, carpet, radiator and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.48m max x 2.62m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, carpet, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 11' narrowing to 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, carpet, radiator, smooth ceiling and loft access.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower and bifolding shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan, smooth ceiling and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect,
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden with flowers plant ad shrubs with path leading to the front door. There is a beautiful rear garden enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick wall. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, path and low maintenance beds and borders with a side gate to driveway and garage. The garage has power, lights, up and over door and eaves storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60871472.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.