4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarn Road, Hampton Centre, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- End terrace house
- Immaculately presented
- Four bedrooms
- Two en suites
- Utility room
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Lounge diner
* AUDIO TOUR ON THIS PROPERTY
* £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE
* Immaculately presented family home
* 4 Bedrooms
* 2 En Suites
* Kitchen breakfast room
* Lounge diner
* Utility Room
6.12m x 1.80m (20'01" x 5'11"). Storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
3.0m x 2.92m (9'10" x 9'07"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator, door to:
1.83m x 2.54m (6'00" x 8'04"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splashbacks.
3.0m x 2.77m (9'10" x 9'01"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, pvcu double glazed patio double doors to rear garden.
1.88m x 1.91m (6'02" x 6'03"). Fitted with base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
2.72m x 2.18m (8'11" x 7'02"). Stairs to second floor, radiator and doors to:
Kitchen Breakfast Room
2.92m x 4.90m (9'07" x 16'01"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, breakfast bar, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, electric double oven, gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, two pvcu double glazed windows to side aspect, radiator.
4.93m x 4.95m (16'02" x 10'10") plus 2.57m x 1.70m (8'05" x 5'07"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, double doors opening to Juliet balcony.
Second Floor Landing
2.72m x 2.21m (8'11" x 7'03"). Storage Cupboard, radiator, door to:
2.62m x 2.72m (8'70" x 8'11") plus recess. Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
3.30m x 4.93m (10'10" x 16'02" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, two double wardrobes, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splashbacks, window to rear, door to:
The rear garden is enclosed by brick wall and wooden fence and is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and a garage to the back.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60872141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.