3 bedroom character property for saleShore Road, Kilcreggan, Helensburgh
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb Lower Conversion
- Outstanding Views of The Clyde Estuary
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Private & Communal Gardens
A superb lower conversion with fantastic views over the Clyde estuary located a short distance from Kilcreggan's local amenities.
Dunvorliegh West is a superb B Listed lower conversion commanding fantastic views over the Clyde estuary and beyond located a short distance from Kilcreggan's local amenities.
The accommodation all on the level has many attractive decorative features and finishes comprises entrance vestibule, large entrance hallway, bay windowed lounge, modern breakfasting kitchen with karndean flooring, granite worktops and integrated appliances, master bedroom with walk-in storage, en-suite wet room with Jacuzzi bath and underfloor heating, two further double bedrooms, a family bathroom with deep Jacuzzi bath, separate shower cubicle and underfloor heating, a dining room with multi fuel stove and a utility.
The master bedroom has the benefit of a personal door leading to the rear.
There is an extensive lawn to the front with a gravel sweeping driveway. The driveway borders the front lawn which is shared.
There is a private border at the front and a private garden area at the rear which has a summerhouse There is private parking and a single garage which has a newly fitted electronically operated door.
Dunvorliegh West has undergone in recent times, a major upgrading programme including, some double glazed windows, a new roof, oil central heating boiler and storage tank and a range of solid wood flooring.
The property is offered with no onward chain. Internal viewing is recommended.
Kilcreggan is served by local amenities including a primary school, a health centre, chemist, hotel, butcher, coffee shops and post office. There are regular passenger ferry services to Gourock with good train connections to Glasgow Central. There are also regular bus services to Helensburgh with train connections to Glasgow Queen Street.
Lounge 22' into bay x 14' 11" ( 6.71m into bay x 4.55m )
Kitchen 14' 8" x 13' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.14m )
Dining Room 14' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.50m x 2.69m )
Utility 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Master Bedroom 15' x 11' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.48m )
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 2 14' x 12' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.