2 bedroom apartment for saleBurford House, Burford Street, Hoddesdon
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Superb Kitchen, Lounge/Dining Room
- Luxury Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Sash Windows with Shutters
- Allocated Parking & Visitors Parking
A great opportunity to acquire this totally immaculate two double bedroom ground floor apartment within this Grade II listed and extended building, offering secure gated entrance, luxury living space and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
Situated within this Grade II listed and extended building we offer for sale this spacious and immaculate ground floor two double bedroom apartment boasting feature high ceilings with ornate coving, sash windows and shutters, allocated parking and secure gated entrance. The apartment is conveniently located within easy access to the town centre of Hoddesdon with its range of shopping and recreational amenities which include a Wednesday and Friday market. An internal viewing of this apartment is strongly recommended.
Main timber communal door via intercom system leading to impressive communal entrance hall with carpeted flooring, original ornate coving, stunning staircase to all levels.
With main timber front door to:
IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL With ornate coving, dado rail, low voltage lighting feature high ceilings and doors to kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and to lounge/dining room.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
Attractively decorated with feature sash window to front elevation, with built in shutters, ornate coving to ceiling, laminate wood flooring, Economy night storage heater, power points and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
With a range of wall cupboards with ample work tops and with cupboards and drawers under, stainless steel sink unit, low voltage spot lights, high ceilings, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, fitted hob with extractor fan, tiled walls, low voltage lighting to ceiling, feature wall.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
With feature sash window to front elevation and built in feature shutters, power points, built in wall to wall mirror fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.02m )
With feature sash window to front elevation and built in shutters, ornate coving to ceiling and Economy 7 night storage heaters, built in single wardrobe.
Comprising a shower bath with shower attachment and shower screen, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low voltage spot lights, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
As previously mentioned the property benefits from a gated entrance, leading to ALLOCATED PARKING with lawned areas and further visitors parking spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60874844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.