3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Baptist Fold, Queensbury BD13, Queensbury Bradford

Shared ownership £37,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Three Bedroom Semi
  • 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • RENT PAYABLE
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Double Glazing
  • Garden to the rear
  • Parking for two cars

Full description

Offer for sale is this Very Well Presented Three bedroom semi detached property. This is a 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP with rent payable on the remaining 75%.. Property benefits from GCH & DG, dining kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms & family bathroom to the 1st Floor. To exterior there is parking for two cars to the front and lawn garden to the rear. viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this very well presented property.

Hallway - Entrance via a UPVC front door, stairs to the first floor, useful storage cupboard, doors leading to dining kitchen and lounge, telephone point.

Dining Kitchen - 2.546 x 4.415 (8'4" x 14'6") - Comprising of Fitted base & wall units in cream gloss, gas hob & electric oven, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front, extractor hood, central heating boiler, dining area.

Lounge - 3.160 x 4.549 (10'4" x 14'11") - Double glazed Window to the rear over looking garden, central heating radiator, feature fire place with living flame coal effect gas fire, door leading to the rear garden, television point.

Landing - Window to the side.

Bedroom One - 2.551 x 4.106 (8'4" x 13'6") - Double bedroom with double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator. Carpets to floor.

Bedroom Two - 1.977 x 3.439 (6'6" x 11'3") - Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, television point.

Bedroom Three - 2.411 x 2.448 (7'11" x 8'0") - Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, television point.

Bathroom - 1.797 x 1.628 (5'11" x 5'4") - Well presented with three piece suite in white, central heating radiator, glazed window to the front, fitted shower over the ba with curtain rail, tiled to walls, contrasting lino to the floor.

Exterior - To the exterior of the property to the front there is a tarmac parking area for two cars, flagged area and a path to the side leading to enclosed garden which is Lawned & flagged area. The property is set in a small cluster of similar properties.

Shared Ownership - This is leasehold property with a 25% share for sale, there is £350pcm rent to pay on the remaining 75%. Option to buy the remaining share.

Directions - From our Queensbury office proceed up the high street and continue to the CO-OP turn right into Granby Street and take the first turning on the right which will take you into Baptist Fold number 4 can be found on the right hand side.

Disclaimer - Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Appliances & services have not been tested. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.

Further Information - Any Buyer will need to complete a application form and return to our office with :-

Copies of 3 months pay slips
Last 3 months bank statements
proof of savings and any loans or outstanding balances
A copy of mortgage illustration showing amount borrowed & interest rate, monthly payment. No decision will be made until this has been seen by Sanctuary Housing.


The Criteria for applicants :-
Buyer is in need of accommodation
buyers has sufficient income to buy the property.
buyer must require the size of property being brought.
THE BUYER MUST NOT OWN ANOTHER PROPERTY.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
26 July 2016

Nearest stations

  • Halifax (3.4 mi)
  • Bradford Interchange (4.3 mi)
  • Bradford Forster Square (4.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

James & Co Residential, Queensbury

16 High Street, Queensbury, BD13 2PA

01274 399103 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

James & Co Residential, Queensbury

16 High Street, Queensbury, BD13 2PA

01274 399103 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Halifax (3.4 mi)
  • Bradford Interchange (4.3 mi)
  • Bradford Forster Square (4.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

James & Co Residential, Queensbury

16 High Street, Queensbury, BD13 2PA

01274 399103 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26409767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James & Co Residential, Queensbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.