1 bedroom apartment for saleSutherland Close, Romsey
Sold STC £100,000
- Ground floor studio
- Fitted wardrobes
- Double glazed window
- Fitted kitchenette
- Ample parking
- Surrounded by communal gardens
A ground floor studio apartments in the ever popular area of Woodley. This property has been subject to improvement including a bathroom, a separate kitchen with fitted units , a dining area and a food sized studio/bedroom.
A ground floor studio apartments situated in the ever popular area of Woodley. This property has been subject to improvement including a bathroom, a separate kitchen with fitted units , a dining area and a food sized studio/bedroom. further benefits include ample parking for residents and visitors and no ongoing chain.
Communal Entrance Hall
with security entrance code, hallway leading to:-
Wooden front door leading to small hallway.
Studio/bedroom 18' 9" x 10' 7" max ( 5.71m x 3.23m max )
A range of fitted wardrobes, double glazed window overlooking communal gardens.
Space for table and chairs, hatchway to kitchen.
Kitchenette 5' 11" x 5' 8" ( 1.80m x 1.73m )
A range of kitchen units, base units with working surfaces over, a freestanding electric cooker with four ring hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with storage below.
A modern white suite with paneled bath and shower over, low level w,c, wash hand basin, electric light.
The apartments are surrounded by well tendered lawned area with flower and shrub borders with a pathway leading to main entrance to the side there is an area of parking for residents.
We understand that the management is looked after by Countrywide management and at present the owner pays £747.74 per annum for all the service charges.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.