2 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield Villas, Horbury, Wakefield
Sold STC £200,000
- Attractive detached home
- Lovely outlook to the front aspect
- Beautiful good sized garden
- Garage and separate workshop
- Two double bedrooms
Situated with private drive way just off the beaten track yet close to many amenities within the Town Centre of Horbury. Potential for extending to side with the necessary planning consent.
An attractive detached home situated off the beaten track yet so close to many amenities within Horbury Town Centre. This property will appeal to a range of purchasers, spaciously designed throughout with two double bedrooms although the property offers a great deal of potential with the possibility of extending (with the necessary planning permission). The beautiful gardens create a lovely outlook to the front aspect.
The accommodation in full comprises:- entrance porch, entrance lobby, lounge, dining kitchen, basement and to the first floor landing two double bedrooms and shower-room. Gas central heating system, Upvc double glazed windows.
Ideally situated with easy access to Horbury Town Centre and many amenities to include Supermarket, butchers, bakers, doctors surgery, dentist and schools also close to frequent bus route between Ossett and Wakefield. Around three miles to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway, just a little further to Westgate Railway Station within Wakefield altogether a good commuter location.
Upvc door with upvc double glazed windows. Tiled floor. Entrance door into the main entrance lobby.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to dining kitchen and door to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 9" into recess of chimney breast ( 4.70m x 3.89m into recess of chimney breast )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Four wall light points, coving to ceiling, feature fire surround finished in stone with gas fire, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 5" x 13' 8" into recess of chimney breast ( 4.70m x 4.17m into recess of chimney breast )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units, worktop over, stainless steel sink with two drainers either side and a monobloc mixer tap, a range of wall units, space for cooker and space for a larder style fridge freezer, radiator, fitted cupboards, fire surround finished in an oak effect with conglomerate marble inset back and matching hearth and electric fire. Door to basement.
The basement creates useful storage space.
First Floor Landing
Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect of the property. Door to two good sized double bedrooms and door to the shower room.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 11' 7" narrowing to 10' 9" to fully fitted wardrobes ( 4.70m x 3.53m narrowing to 3.28m to fully fitted wardrobes )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" x 10' 9" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.59m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the front aspect. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, good sized corner shower cubicle with splash screen interior, shower seat, glass curved shower doors with matching side panels, fully tiled walls, radiator, wall light point, shaver point, recessed ceiling lights, fitted cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Good sized garden to the front of the property being mainly laid to lawn with well established borders, having a range of plants and shrubs and established beds. To the side there is additional workshop space and a single garage.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate, continue following the A642 Huddersfield Road, continue for approx 2.5 miles, under the M1 flyover, keep right, turn right onto Benton Hill towards Horbury Town Centre, through the town, continue towards Ossett, approx 300 yds. Our 'For Sale' board identifies the left hand turn into the private driveway to Westfield Villas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60876146.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.