1 bedroom apartment for saleMain Road, Otterbourne, Winchester
Sold STC £160,000
- Grade II listed Georgian Manor House
- Tastefully Converted Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Living Room, Kitchen/ Diner
- One Bedroom & Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Communal Gardens & Grounds
Conveniently located in the delightful Village of Otterbourne, this tastefully converted ground floor apartment forms a part of a elegant Grade II listed Georgian Manor House dating back to the late 1700's. Offering beautifully presented accommodation with allocated parking and communal grounds.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented ground floor apartment which forms a part of this elegant Grade II listed Georgian Manor House that dates back to the late 1700's.
The accommodation has been tastefully converted with high ceilings and an abundance of windows oozing natural light, a private entrance welcomes you, from here there is a spacious living room featuring dual aspect windows which allows light to flood into the room. The kitchen/ diner is well equipped with floor and wall units, roll edge work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer and space and plumbing for an array of appliances and ample space for a dining table and chairs.
The bedroom is a comfortable double bedroom enjoying a front elevation window and a full wall of built-in wardrobes with over head cupboards.
An inner hall offers a large storage cupboard and access to a re-fitted shower room, consisting of a walk-in shower enclosure, vanity unit with toiletry storage, wash basin and WC, heated towel rail and floor to ceiling PVC panelling.
Outside of the apartment there is a front patio area ideal for a table and chairs and enjoying the evening sun. Otterbourne house is host to well kept communal grounds with lawned communal gardens, allocated and visitor parking.
Living Room 15' 1" max x 12' 1" ( 4.60m max x 3.68m )
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.60m max x 3.18m max )
Bedroom 13' 8" max x 8' 4" ( 4.17m max x 2.54m )
Shower Room 6' 5" max x 6' 5" max ( 1.96m max x 1.96m max )
Allocated & Visitor Parking
Communal Gardens & Grounds
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60876746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR103984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.