2 bedroom apartment for saleRobinwood Court, Leeds
Sold STC £125,000
- Desirable location
- Close to Roundhay Park
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Double Glazing
Set in this highly desirable location close to the local amenities of STREET LANE and ROUNDHAY PARK is this two bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. The property is now in need of a little updating and comprises lounge dining room, kitchen, two bedroom & bathroom.A FANTASTIC PROPERTY that MUST BE VIEWED!
Set in this highly desirable location close to the local amenities of STREET LANE and ROUNDHAY PARK is this two bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT. The property is now in need a little updating and comprises lounge dining room, kitchen, two bedroom & bathroom. The property is situated within close proximity to ROUNDHAY PARK as well as extensive amenities on Street Lane such as bars, restaurants and shopping. A FANTASTIC PROPERTY that REALLY MUST BE VIEWED!!
Door to the front with secure intercom system.
Lounge Area 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and side and two central heating radiators. L shaped room opening in the dining room
Dining Area 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
Having central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of beech style wall and base units and contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splash backs and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 9" in to wardrobes ( 3.68m x 2.97m in to wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Fitted with a free standing shower, Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60876767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.