3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcle, Norwich, NR13
- Fantastic semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan lounge dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and off road parking
- Guide Price £160,000-£170,000
Offering fantastic access routes and beautiful field views, this three bedroom semi detached home will certainly appeal to all buyers. The property features an entrance hall, open plan lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, utility, shower room and three bedrooms. To the outside you can enjoy front and rear gardens, with off road parking and garage.
The thriving village of Acle is situated in the heart of the picturesque Norfolk Broads and benefits from a weekly market and auction. The village also boasts a variety of shops, two small supermarkets, public house and cafe. There are all levels of schooling including a pre-school and is just 8 miles from the popular holiday resort of Great Yarmouth with Norwich 12 miles west and easily accessible by road and rail.
Guide Price £160,000-£170,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60877724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26410392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.