3 bedroom terraced house for saleAylsham Road, Norwich
Sold STC £280,000
- Victorian terrace house
- Hall entrance and bay fronted
- Packed with original features
- Beautiful fireplaces
- Three double bedrooms and loft room
- Shower room and family bathroom
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000. BEAUTIFUL BAY FRONTED HALL ENTRANCE TERRACE HOUSE! Situated close to Norwich City centre with a host of amenities close by the property benefits from two large reception rooms, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms and loft room.
Door to the front and smooth plastered ceiling.
Lounge 12' 5" x 15' 10" into bay ( 3.78m x 4.83m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, picture rails, ceiling rose and cast-iron fireplace.
Second Reception Room 12' 6" x 12' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.94m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear, radiator, open cast-iron fireplace, decorative ceiling rose, picture rails and smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen/ Diner 7' 3" x 17' 4" ( 2.21m x 5.28m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, original style coving, two double glazed windows to the side and door to courtyard garden.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 6' ( 1.80m x 1.83m )
Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights and double glazed window to the rear.
With a suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hall, double glazed window to the side, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 14' 6" into bay ( 3.38m x 4.42m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, cast-iron fireplace and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
Single glazed sash window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, cast-iron fireplace and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, cast-iron fireplace, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising roll top bath with shower over, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, WC, part tiled walls, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, coving and double glazed window to the side.
Loft Room 14' 5" x 15' 8" ( 4.39m x 4.78m )
Restricted head height with stairs from first floor, double glazed Velux windows to the front and rear, eaves storage, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
The property benefits from a small garden to the rear, mainly laid to lawn and parking is available for a residents permit. Ref: 34427
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60877955.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.