2 bedroom flat for saleBeaufort Close, Plymouth
Guide Price £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom
- New Build
- First floor flat
- No Chain
- Stunning views
- Immaculate condition
- Allocated Parking
- Lease in excess of 950 years
Offered for sale with no upper chain and with exceptional views is this newly refurbished, two bedroom flat. The property is in drop your bags condition and viewing it comes highly recommended. To book your visit please call us on 01752 367232.
This Cosy, tucked away flat is a perfect investment or a first time buy. The property is offered with a fresh and new look, with a low maintenance and neutral decor. It has the added benefit of no chain. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate this bright and breezy home. Please call us today on 01752 367232. GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000
Lounge 10' 11" max into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.33m max into recess x 3.33m )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point, wall lights. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 7' 7" Max into door recess x 9' 3" ( 2.31m Max into door recess x 2.82m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Housing combination boiler, wall mounted radiator. Plastered walls and ceiling and tiled flooring.
Bedoom One 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator. Plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 2" max ( 3.30m x 2.18m max )
Two front facing double glazed windows. Wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpeted flooring. Loft access.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc. Extractor fan, shaver point. partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60877964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.