2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNith Street, Riddrie, Glasgow
Sold STC £109,000
- MODERN SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- GCH & DG
This modern semi-detached villa sits within large gardens at the end of a popular no through road and provides upgraded accommodation that should prove ideal for buyers looking for their first house or possibly retirees wanting a more manageable easily maintained home.
Allen & Harris present to the market this lovely property which sits at the end of a popular no through road and offers beautifully presented accommodation which has been upgraded by the present owners. The property sits within good sized gardens with driveway to the front and has accommodation extending to lounge, modern refitted kitchen which has base and wall mounted units with granite work surfaces and ample space for dining. Upstairs provides two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is complemented by gas central heating and replacement double glazing.
Situated within the popular Riddrie district of Glasgow, this property is ideally placed for those looking for a quiet location within easy reach of a wide variety of shopping and recreational amenities. There are excellent public transport services and the road and motorway networks give good access to city centre and beyond.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.18m )
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 3" ( 1.96m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60877988.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.